It is so much disheartening to come the knowledge of the truth that we live in a generation.
1. A generation where People no longer have the fear of God in their heart not to talk of keeping to his word.
2. A generation where the ‘Gift’ is more valued than the ‘Fruit’
3. A generation where the generality of church goers are called ‘christian’
4. A generation where the grace of God is taken for granted.
5. A generation that no longer trust God for anything and everything.
6. A generation of self righteousness
7. A generation that practice the highest form of the ‘abominable’ so far.
8. A generation where people are ashamed of the gospel yet call themselves ‘christian’.
9. A generation where born-again is so much different from genuinely born-again.
10. A generation where People are less established in the ‘truth’
It is one thing to know chunks of the scriptures infact you might be nicknamed ’66’, it is one thing to be ever punctual never missing any church programme. It goes beyond paying you tithes and offerings regularly, it goes beyond you praying with tongues it goes beyond all these and more you can ever know of.
Don’t only seek to have the form of GODLINESS hence denying its POWER.
I beg to ask.
Is it possible to have the form without having power? Absolutely Yes
Is it possible to have power without having the Form? Certainly Not
I will end with this.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Think and Make Amends.